Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Siggraph 2007 - More Pictures

Lots of pictures! Here are a bunch of the beautiful San Diego Convention Center inside and outside. Here is the "Sail Pavilion", where there are a bunch of different things going on, including lunch, posters, and the international meeting place:




Here are the wok cooker people, they made my lunch on the first day!



After eating lunch, I was about to go outside when I heard loud drums overtaking the sound in the pavilion. I walked over and these people were making some great music:



Can't say much about this shot except "wow":



Here are some shots of the back side of the convention center, including the view over the bay. At the bottom you'll see some great pictures of construction going on that my son will love!








More to come! The next bunch of pictures will include the exhibition, which was huge, loud, and fun.

No comments: