Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Long time no post

Wow, I haven't posted since August! I've nearly forgotten about my little blog. I'm sure by now nobody is reading this any more. Oh well. I can still post stuff, if anything, for myself. Maybe I'll post things to remember or something like that.

I'm having fun with Blender.

I just listened to an audio book called The Ultimate Gift. It was really good, though not very realistic. It was more of a guide for life in the form of a novel, so what it set out to do, it did well. Live Every Day to its Fullest. Indeed.

I'm still going through BioShock, and it's still an amazing game. It is really something to model my own game after, in terms of storytelling, excitement, mystery, and fun. Mine will be a bit of a different focus, and it'll be better of course.

Got a chance to try out Portal today, and it is true what people have been saying. It is GREAT. I've only played about 20 minutes of it, and I'm already hooked. It is probably the most innovative puzzle game I've ever played.

Until next time... Promising myself it won't be over three months of nothing again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I was just wondering this week whether you were ever going to do another entry, and here you did!

Keep it up, Damo.

Damon said...

Thanks for the message Cathy! I'm really going to try to keep this going - I'm inspired by all the great blogs out there. Right now I think you're the only person who looks at this. May there soon be more! Maybe people I know will ask the same question as you and check it out.